Do you like having something small and delicious during the day? Something that’s nutritious and you don’t have to worry about?
These protein bites are the perfect solution for you. They are very easy to make and do not require baking.
They should last a few days, depending on how many you have at once because they are hard to resist. My husband usually eats them all by the second day so you better watch out too.
Time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 12 protein balls
- ½ Cup Almond flour or almond meal
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein chocolate flavour
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Almond, cashew or sunflower butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 6 Tbsp Water
- Coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl mix together the almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, almond butter, honey, and water until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into little balls.
- Place the coconut flakes on a plate and roll the balls of dough into the coconut flakes. You can also choose other ingredients for this, like crushed peanuts etc.
You can store them in a container in the fridge for up to 7 days. You can freeze for up to 3 months.